- 1.1. The issuance of more than one bonus within the same event is unacceptable unless otherwise specified in the conditions of the event.
- 1.2. After the expiration of the bonus, if the bonus remains active and the wagering requirements are not met, all bonus funds and winnings will be canceled.
- 1.3. The winnings obtained with the use of bonuses become available for withdrawal only after all the wagering rules are fulfilled.
Cancellation of bonuses:
- 2.1. The player has the right to cancel any of the bonuses without starting to wager it, without any loss of his funds.
- 2.2. When a bonus is canceled, the amount of the canceled bonus + the sum of all winnings from the moment the bonus was activated will be debited from the current balance.
Types of bonuses and special offers:
- 1. Personal bonuses - bonuses, the issuance of which is based on the high activity of the player and is provided on an individual basis;
- 2. Cashback - a weekly bonus in the form of 15% cashback on losing bets for the settlement period, it is charged automatically every Monday from 12:00, gmt+2;
- 3. Prize bonuses - awarded to the winners of promotions and tournaments according to the rules of the corresponding event;
- 4. Withdrawal of welcome bonuses without any wager is possible only after the bets turnover in an amount equal to the bonus (x1).